Every day in Montgomery County and the surrounding communities of Maryland, people are charged with serious misdemeanor crimes and are suddenly facing severe consequences. A conviction for a misdemeanor in Maryland can have you facing penalties ranging from heavy fines to jail time and your criminal record may follow you around for the rest of your life.
At The Law Offices of Richard B. Rosenblatt, PC, our criminal defense attorneys represent clients who have been charged with a variety of misdemeanor crimes. Our lawyers each have over a decade of experience, and provide aggressive legal service and personal attention that protects our clients' rights. We are dedicated to providing a high level of service and helping our clients to understand the potential consequences they face and the options they have.
Contact our law firm at 301-637-0402 or 866-930-0413 to schedule an appointment with an experienced misdemeanor defense attorney in Rockville, Maryland.
Gaithersburg Drug Possession Defense Attorneys
Our firm provides criminal defense for individuals accused of misdemeanor crimes, including:
- Shoplifting and theft, which could mean spending time in jail or on work release for even stealing goods valued at less than $100.
- Assault, battery and other crimes of violence that could lead to jail time and a criminal record.
- Possession of drug paraphernalia, which, even with marijuana possession being decriminalized, could still lead to serious consequences and affect future employment.
- Drunk driving offenses for adults and teens and young adults under age 21. With serious penalties on the line in Maryland, we will fight for you.
- Driving without a license, driving without insurance and all other types of traffic offenses that could threaten your license and your pocketbook.
Any criminal conviction can have a serious impact on your future. While these are lesser offenses than felonies, misdemeanors can still result in limits in obtaining employment and difficulty obtaining a loan, housing or scholarships due to the impact of having a criminal record. Do not take a chance by failing to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney for your case.
Contact The Law Offices of Richard B. Rosenblatt, PC
If you or someone you love has been arrested for a misdemeanor offense in Montgomery County, Maryland, contact us to get the experienced criminal defense you need to protect your rights. At The Law Offices of Richard B. Rosenblatt, PC, we offer a free initial consultation to every prospective client. Contact our Rockville, Maryland, misdemeanor defense attorneys today at 301-637-0402 to schedule an appointment and discuss your case.