Strong Criminal Defense For Misdemeanors In Maryland
Every day in Maryland, people face charges of serious misdemeanor crimes. These allegations carry the threat of serious consequences. A conviction can leave you with penalties ranging from heavy fines to jail time. To make matters worse, your criminal record may follow you for the rest of your life, jeopardizing your professional and personal reputation.
At The Law Offices of Richard B. Rosenblatt, PC, our criminal defense attorneys represent clients who have been charged with a broad range of misdemeanor crimes. Our lawyers have over 70 years of combined experience. We offer aggressive legal service and personal attention that protects our clients’ rights. We have dedicated our practice to providing a high level of service that helps our clients understand the potential consequences they face and the options they have.
Our Criminal Defense Practice
Our firm provides criminal defense for individuals accused of misdemeanor crimes in Maryland, including:
- Shoplifting and theft, which could mean spending time in jail or on work release even for stealing goods valued at less than $100.
- Assault, battery and other crimes of violence that could lead to jail time and a criminal record.
- Possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia, which, even with the decriminalization of marijuana possession, could still lead to serious consequences and affect future employment.
- Drunk driving offenses for adults and teens and young adults under age 21. With serious penalties on the line in Maryland for DUI and DWI offenses, we will fight for you.
- Driving without a license, driving without insurance and all other types of traffic offenses that could threaten your license and your checking account.
Any criminal conviction can have a serious impact on your future. While these are lesser offenses than felonies, you should not underestimate the serious nature of misdemeanor charges. Your ability to get a job, obtain a loan, get an apartment or apply for academic scholarships will all be in doubt. Do not take a chance by failing to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney for your case.
Don’t Face These Allegations Alone
If you or someone you love has been arrested for a misdemeanor offense, contact us to get the experienced criminal defense you need to protect your rights.
At The Law Offices of Richard B. Rosenblatt, PC, we offer a free initial consultation to every prospective client. Contact us today at 301-637-0402 or 866-930-0413 or via email to schedule an appointment and discuss your case.