Is Your House About To Be In Foreclosure?
Are you paying the bills, but just barely? Do you worry that the bank might foreclose on your home? These are real problems that can happen to anyone. If you think you may be at risk for foreclosure, speak with a lawyer to learn about your options.
At The Law Offices of Richard B. Rosenblatt, PC, we help people facing foreclosure determine what steps they should take next. By assessing your financial situation, we can help you decide how best to move forward. Our experienced attorney has helped hundreds of people get through these circumstances. You can rely on him to carefully review your finances, including other debt, and discuss how you can handle the next steps. Call today; your consultation is free.
How Did We Get To This Point?
People rarely think that they are at risk for foreclosure when they are still getting by. If, however, your financial situation is worsening, you need to take action now.
There are some common signs that your house may be foreclosed on in the near future, including:
- You are worried that you might miss a mortgage payment.
- You have already missed mortgage payments.
- You are skipping payments or paying the minimum on your credit cards.
- You rely on credit cards for everyday needs.
- The monthly expenses seem harder to pay these days.
- Your household income is lower because of a job loss.
- There has been a serious illness that resulted in medical debt.
- Your spouse/partner has passed away.
- You and your spouse/partner have recently divorced.
- You no longer have home equity or the home has lost significant value.
There may be additional reasons that a home is foreclosed on; this is not a comprehensive list. If you have questions about your specific situation, please call us.
Now Is The Time To Act
If the warning signs are already there, you don’t want to wait any longer to determine what the next steps are. We get involved early in the process and ensure we are meeting critical deadlines. There may be options for keeping your home out of foreclosure, but you must be careful about where you get this information. For-profit companies may promise to fix the problem, but in reality do little to no work and charge you exorbitantly.
You can trust our Rockville law firm to provide safe, legal options. If your Maryland home is headed for foreclosure, call us today at 301-637-0402. You can send an email if you prefer. Your consultation is free.